Matching Gifts are an easy way to double or even triple your donation to the Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc.. Many companies support employee philanthropy by offering matching gift programs. By taking advantage of your corporate matching gift program, you can maximize the value of your gift at no additional cost.
Thank you for supporting the Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc.!
Will your employer match your gift?
The Matching Gift search linked above is provided by an external party. The Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc. does not have requirements or guidelines for employer matching gifts. All matching gift program guidelines are determined by each company for their individual program. Please talk to your employer about their specific matching gift guidelines.
Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc. can not initiate participation in any employer’s matching gift program. If you do not see your company listed in the Matching Gift search (link above), please contact your Human Resources department to get the Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc. added to your company’s list of approved charities.
How does a matching gift program work?
Note: Programs may vary from company to company, however, the overall process is usually very simple:
- Confirm that your company has a matching gifts program and obtain the appropriate Matching Gifts Form from your employer. Matching gifts must be employee initiated. Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc cannot request the match. Your company may already have Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc. in its database. Try looking us up by our Federal Tax ID Number 04-2309329, with our mailing address: P.O. Box 4008, Shrewsbury, MA, 01545, or our physical address of Quinsigamond State Park, 10 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01605 or our email address [email protected]
- Complete the verification form provided by your employer, either online or by paper, and send it to the Regatta Point Community Sailing at our postal or email address:
- Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc.
- P.O. Box 4008
- Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- [email protected]
- The Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc will verify your donation and send the form back to your company.
- Your company will send a matching gift contribution to the Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc.!
Our nonprofit information
For your reference, our Federal Tax ID is: 04-2309329
Need a copy of our IRS Letter of Determination for 501(c)(3) status? Click here.
Matching gifts should be directed to RPCS Matching Gifts
- via email: [email protected]
- via phone: 1-508-757-2140
- via postal mail: Regatta Point Community Sailing, Inc., P.O. Box 4008, Shrewsbury, MA 01545